Lets see some full size pictures...

Jday14

What I plan on making into somewhat of an expo rig. 2018 Lariat f250 6.7 Powerstroke. Currently leveled on 35" Toyos. Future plans include upgrading to a Carli or Icon suspension, front and rear bumper replacements, 37s on 17s, and a rack over the bed with a roof top tent. She should be making her maiden voyage to Big Bend this fall.
39000305_1988985254486755_7359673765912903680_n.jpg

Explorerinil

Observer
What I plan on making into somewhat of an expo rig. 2018 Lariat f250 6.7 Powerstroke. Currently leveled on 35" Toyos. Future plans include upgrading to a Carli or Icon suspension, front and rear bumper replacements, 37s on 17s, and a rack over the bed with a roof top tent. She should be making her maiden voyage to Big Bend this fall.
View attachment 465605
Nice set up, go with carli, you won’t be disappointed... do it once and do it right.

View attachment 465605

Beauty of a truck! Cant wait to see what she looks like all completed. Be sure to start a Build Thread!

dramer74

Finally getting around to a build on my 87 Suburban. I swapped in 1 ton running gear, built a winch bumper, designing a rear bumper with tire carrier, quite a few electrical upgrades with more planned... Truck spent 30 years in California before I bought it from a gentleman in Connecticut. Been a long time lurker on here with this being my first big expo/camping project. suburban1.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Finally getting around to a build on my 87 Suburban. I swapped in 1 ton running gear, built a winch bumper, designing a rear bumper with tire carrier, quite a few electrical upgrades with more planned... Truck spent 30 years in California before I bought it from a gentleman in Connecticut. Been a long time lurker on here with this being my first big expo/camping project. View attachment 465823

I love it, you definitely need to start a build thread for this rig. We had one like that growing up (late 80's early 90's), I have always called that era of Suburban the "Big Body Burb". You don't see many around anymore. Does yours have the lift gate with roll down window or the ambulance doors?

dramer74

I love it, you definitely need to start a build thread for this rig. We had one like that growing up (late 80's early 90's), I have always called that era of Suburban the "Big Body Burb". You don't see many around anymore. Does yours have the lift gate with roll down window or the ambulance doors?

Thanks! I'll have to start taking more pictures to start a thread. This truck has the tailgate. IMG_20180606_110614_310.jpg

FlagRS

Gone to the dogs.
My 2018 RAM 2500 6.7L

IMG_4187-L.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Finally getting around to a build on my 87 Suburban. I swapped in 1 ton running gear, built a winch bumper, designing a rear bumper with tire carrier, quite a few electrical upgrades with more planned... Truck spent 30 years in California before I bought it from a gentleman in Connecticut. Been a long time lurker on here with this being my first big expo/camping project. View attachment 465823
Nice score and upgrades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior