Lets see some full size pictures...

27500791_1795208414108851_3846061563003689338_o.jpg

I think I'm in love with your truck.

zcoughlin

Long time lurker, had the truck for a few years, still deciding on the perfect set up.
Don't have a picture but now have front runner on the cab as well for the bikes, SUPs in the back.

IMG_0105.jpgIMG_0102.jpgIMG_0104.jpg

Still can't figure out how to flip that picture.

CM_CUMMINS

Here is my little weekend adventure rig. So far, pretty pleased with the way everything worked out.

Nice!!!!!

Nice! Kinda how I envision my truck ending up. What are the specs on the lift / level and tire size? 2" level and 33's?

Thanks guys!

I'm running an icon stage 3 setup with rear add-a-leafs and the factory blocks removed. The front is set to about 1.75" above stock height. And the tires are 295/70/18 on factory rims, everything fits perfect with no rubbing through all suspension travel.

I dont know if this is against the rules (Im sorry if it is!!) but HERE is a link to the build thread.

Someday when I have some free time I will start one on here.

Dougnuts

Just picked this up a little over a week ago. I purchased it to haul bikes and be a weekend warrior support vehicle for the family, but I'll be damned if I don't want to drive it every day!

Over the first 500 miles I've averaged 18.0mpg. The truck is an XLT 4x4 with sport pkg., 3.5 ecoboost, 10 speed auto, max tow pkg. (3270lb payload, 13,200lb towing), 36 gallon tank, trailer back-up assist, sliding rear window, electronic locking rear diff., Sync3/AppleCarplay, FordPass, etc. So much truck for the money!!

New Truck - '18 F150 by Douglas Bunge II, on Flickr

bdp1978

Adventurer
Just picked this up a little over a week ago. I purchased it to haul bikes and be a weekend warrior support vehicle for the family, but I'll be damned if I don't want to drive it every day!

Over the first 500 miles I've averaged 18.0mpg. The truck is an XLT 4x4 with sport pkg., 3.5 ecoboost, 10 speed auto, max tow pkg. (3270lb payload, 13,200lb towing), 36 gallon tank, trailer back-up assist, sliding rear window, electronic locking rear diff., Sync3/AppleCarplay, FordPass, etc. So much truck for the money!!

New Truck - '18 F150 by Douglas Bunge II, on Flickr

What is the name of that color? I know some people hate them....but Im loving these flat greys and the "Cement" colors coming out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles