Lets see some full size pictures...

WilderLMM

Not sure why it loaded a different pic than the one in the original post? I was talking about the 2007 2500HD.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Hard to believe it's got 235000 miles
Plans still only in my head really at this point, doing lots of research.. But on the short end, a leveling kit, or a 2-3” lift for tire room, winch front bumper, can't make my mind up on a topper shell (I have one, but I have a love/hate with them on) or a rack for bed. Roof tent over bed, larger under belly fuel tank. The usual electrical upgrades for lighting and camp power/toy charging.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Thanks! Hard to believe it’s got 235000 miles
Plans still only in my head really at this point, doing lots of research.. But on the short end, a leveling kit, or a 2-3” lift for tire room, winch front bumper, can’t make my mind up on a topper shell (I have one, but I have a love/hate with them on) or a rack for bed. Roof tent over bed, larger under belly fuel tank. The usual electrical upgrades for lighting and camp power/toy charging.
Here's a cheap fuel filter enhancement. Bolt on. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAT-Fuel-Fi...X-LB7-LLY-LBZ-LMM-LML-Chevy-GMC-/222021670192
The common rail injectors dictate really clean diesel so this might help. The guys on www.thedieselplace.com would be a source of owner experiences.

WilderLMM

Here's a cheap fuel filter enhancement. Bolt on. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAT-Fuel-Fi...X-LB7-LLY-LBZ-LMM-LML-Chevy-GMC-/222021670192
The common rail injectors dictate really clean diesel so this might help. The guys on www.thedieselplace.com would be a source of owner experiences.

Thanks for the info/link. I had the truck for most 4 years now, bought it with 203,000miles on the clock, bone stock still other than few extra lights and a cb radio, have to say never had any major issue until the weekend and cel light for the #6cyl glowplug failure. Never spent any time on thedieselplace.com but I do check out durmaxforum.com a lot for info and have seen info about that filter setup.

mikekey

Deplorable
Just hanging around

22278202_169611060259200_1041600943046524928_n.jpg

21911021_257622811426362_1765679197327458304_n.jpg

JPR4LFE

Adventurer
Exploring in the trees with the Power Wagon, and found some fresh snow at higher elevations. I had to break out the buffing wheel when I got home after brushing pine needles all day :)

7.jpg

JPR4LFE

Adventurer
If pin stripes are going to bother you, I suggest getting something smaller and/or cheaper.

Ha! I still have my 97 XJ (both smaller and cheaper), but am loving the Power Wagon and it will be my primary exploring/wheeling/camping rig and will get plenty of use in the rocks, trees, mud, etc. For me its more of a "spatially challenged" jeep than a truck, but still has the ability to pull a horse trailer when needed. But even a truck that gets used still deserves a coat of wax from time to time :)

Bighorns 3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles