Lets see some full size pictures...

Jsweezy

Explorer
Newest acquisition, and next to go under the knife...

2011 Super Duty
XLT 4x4 extended cab
6.2 gasser
6-speed select shift auto
rear e-locker
35's

Soon to get a custom flatbed, front bumper and winch, and a few other goodies in order to serve 100% camper duty with the custom camper. :ylsmoke:

003SD.jpg

Sweet truck, I used to have a 2011 F250 and loved it. Why did you choose gas over diesel this time around?

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
For sure.

Will be some time though.

Building a bed from scratch, we plan to include a LOT of features that we dont have currently.
So lots of ideas to get into CAD before we even begin to build :ylsmoke:

Golden Hind

2005 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD
Quadcab
Short bed
6 speed manual
4x4
Laramie
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Coilovers lift set at 3"
Airlift bags
FabFour rear bumper with custom swingout
2x6 Sliders
37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Still in build mode-will update.

Hind.jpg
Hind1.jpg
Hind3.jpg
Hind2.jpg

FireDude_702

2005 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD
Quadcab
Short bed
6 speed manual
4x4
Laramie
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Coilovers lift set at 3"
Airlift bags
FabFour rear bumper with custom swingout
2x6 Sliders
37x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Still in build mode-will update.

View attachment 412270
View attachment 412271
View attachment 412272
View attachment 412273

Beautiful truck! Exactly what I'm wanting to do with my 03 except I have a qqlb. I have a few questions if you don't mind. What camper is that? And how are you liking the new ridge grapplers? Last one, how are those icons treating you? On/off-road?
Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FireDude_702

Beautiful truck! Exactly what I'm wanting to do with my 03 except I have a qqlb. I have a few questions if you don't mind. How are you liking the new ridge grapplers? And, how are those icons treating you? On/off-road? Do you have anything set up under the camper shell for sleeping? It would be great if you could share some more pictures!
Thanks man.

Golden Hind

Thanks for the kind words.

The camper top is a Leer, not sure of the model as I bought it used.

The tires ride well and are quite for 37's. I wish they were E load rated. I purchased the truck in TN and drove it back to OR pulling a trailer. With the extra weight and heat they felt a little floppy.

The Icons are pretty amazing. The rebound is set at 4 and provides a really smooth ride on and off road. The suspension combined with the 37's are pretty great, however, being a one ton, it's still a bit stiff.

Also forgot to add;
Hydro assist steering
Steering upgraded
New ball joints
New unit bearings
Southbend Dual disc clutch.

Last edited:

FireDude_702

Thanks for the kind words.

The camper top is a Leer, not sure of the model as I bought it used.

The tires ride well and are quite for 37's. I wish they were E load rated. I purchased the truck in TN and drove it back to OR pulling a trailer. With the extra weight and heat they felt a little floppy.

The Icons are pretty amazing. The rebound is set at 4 and provides a really smooth ride on and off road. The suspension combined with the 37's are pretty great, however, being a one ton, it's still a bit stiff.

Also forgot to add;
Hydro assist steering
Steering upgraded
New ball joints
New unit bearings
Southbend Dual disc clutch.

Thanks for the reply man!
I'll have to keep a look out for a used camper cause they are pretty pricey new.
That's cool about the tires but I don't have to worry about towing too heavy as I mainly just tow my 24' boat.

I'm not seeing any "coilovers" through icons website? What stage kit do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles