Lets see some full size pictures...

rayra

Expedition Leader
Argh.....my Squarebody lust is getting out of control lately.

Just needs a little work... and it is practically rust-free.

85chevyc10_zps8d845e86.jpg

4D56-T

gkgkj.jpg

My 2005 Ram 3500 Cummins I smashed together for roadtrips. Third battery isolated, 1000w inverter, diesel heater, led lighting, bed frame under canopy. Just knocked out 8400kms driving down to California. Sitting pretty at 430,000kms.. Hope to get a fridge/freezer soon.

WahooJeep

Observer
Traded in my Ram 2500 for a 2017 Powerwagon. Multipurpose tow rig for my Jeeps and weekend getaway camper. Just finished up the bed rack.

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

gunpainter

Observer
Your Diamondback cover a SE or HD model? I kicked around the idea of having a rack for a RTT built on the cover, I got the SE model. I figure if I keep all the load bearing portions along the edges of the cover I can get away with exceeding the load rating on a static load by a factor of 2.

Traded in my Ram 2500 for a 2017 Powerwagon. Multipurpose tow rig for my Jeeps and weekend getaway camper. Just finished up the bed rack.

View attachment 403268

View attachment 403269

WahooJeep

Observer
Your Diamondback cover a SE or HD model? I kicked around the idea of having a rack for a RTT built on the cover, I got the SE model. I figure if I keep all the load bearing portions along the edges of the cover I can get away with exceeding the load rating on a static load by a factor of 2.

Mine is the HD model. This setup works great. Keeps tent below roofline, still fit in parking garages, bedside under Diamondback cover makes for easy access, Frontrunner Wolfpack boxes fit between rack and bedcover if I need more space.

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Ok, guess it's time for me to chime in with our full-size Dodge Ram 3500.

2007 5.9L CTD, 6-spd manual, 4WD, 1-ton. Flatbed and camper on order, but the truck build continues. TRBeadlock wheels to convert it from a dually to SRW, Cooper Discoverer STT Pro's (295/65-20), Titan 60-gal tank, Tyger rock rails/steps, rebadging, Bushwacker flares.

Next up: Icon Vehicle Dynamics springs and shocks, late-model steering gear and all components, new track bar, Dynatrac free-spin hubs and ball joints, ARB front locker, Buckstop bumper, Warn 16.5 winch, enough PIAA lights to turn night into day, new grill, air compressor/tank and more.

New wheels and tires but before dually bed removal
2017-04-28 14.11.32.jpg

Ready for the flatbed
2017-04-29 07.38.56.jpg

New badging
2017-05-07 13.13.24.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Ok, guess it's time for me to chime in with our full-size Dodge Ram 3500.

2007 5.9L CTD, 6-spd manual, 4WD, 1-ton. Flatbed and camper on order, but the truck build continues. TRBeadlock wheels to convert it from a dually to SRW, Cooper Discoverer STT Pro's (295/65-20), Titan 60-gal tank, Tyger rock rails/steps, rebadging, Bushwacker flares.

Next up: Icon Vehicle Dynamics springs and shocks, late-model steering gear and all components, new track bar, Dynatrac free-spin hubs and ball joints, ARB front locker, Buckstop bumper, Warn 16.5 winch, enough PIAA lights to turn night into day, new grill, air compressor/tank and more.

New wheels and tires but before dually bed removal
View attachment 404211

Ready for the flatbed
View attachment 404212

New badging
View attachment 404213

What clutch did you go with or is the stocker still on?

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Still stock. Very mild tune using a Hypertech Max Energy (mainly needed it to correct the speedo after the tire growth). We're looking for long-term dependability.

Ashton

A snippet from my last post.

Your rig and your adventures give me such confidence in my own truck. People often react surprised when I tell them where i take my 2500. I think I'll only be humbled when I go attempt to find the Fordyce or Rubicon trails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz