Lets see some full size pictures...

Betarocker

Adventurer
Fresh%20Install_zpsuvvv4esi.jpg

Dalko43

Explorer

Who did the solid axle swap for your 2500 and how costly and complicated was it?

Edit: Lol, disregard that. Sorry for that. I already asked you that question earlier in the thread and you provided a good build thread to answer that.

Last edited:

Dalko43

Explorer
View attachment 162784
Had some fun with plastidip by blacking out the rear bumper and wheels this weekend and added a roof rack. I used 3/4 galvanized pipe rather than buying the expensive Yakima bars. Pretty happy with the way the truck looks right now. I also replaced the interior and tail light bulbs with LEDs.

How well does that ARB bull bar fit on the 5.9L Ram Cummins? I've had a hard time figuring out which one I'd go with: the one you have or the ARB Sahara Bumper.

Benjai

Hey everyone! I am new to the boards, but so happy to have found this wonderful resource full of fellow adventurers. I bought a 2016 Ram Rebel in December of last year, and the kids and I have used it extensively in southern and eastern Utah. I'm working on my build thread, so in the meantime, here are a few pics of how she looks right now.
IMG_1043.jpgIMG_1049.jpgIMG_1039.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94