Lets see some full size pictures...

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
In the White Mountains, chasing the Milky Way.
picture.php

That photo is crazy cool

JAngeli

Observer
Heres my truck with and without camper. 7.3 5speed. 315/75/16s, trutrac, Viair on board air. Rear air bags to help out with the camper. Just got an AliArc aluminum front bumper, I'll have to get a picture. It's no superduty, but its fun and gets thumbs up all day.

Old school trucks!!! :victory:

JAngeli

Observer
IMG_1475sm2.jpg35s Side jpg.jpg
These are what I plan on using. Have to setup the rear of the pickup for storage and sleeping. Mainly for camping and fishing.
Have a pickup bed trailer to match the Jimmy but they both need work.

Wilbah

Adventurer
Endless earth great shots. And what matters is that it works for you and what you like to do. Good luck with it.

sweetgrass

4 Wheel ADV

I've been doing the adventure riding gig for over a decade on two wheels, but after a serious accident I've decided to lessen the risk and pursue the adventure on 4 wheels. I didnt really have plans for this truck, other than to haul my dirt bikes around, but such is life and now its become a new project. I've been inspired by the many awesome vehicles on display here, so I've begun building my 2015 Chevy. My bank account is going to decrease some. LOL

2015_Silverado_canopy.jpg

2015_Silverado_canopy1.jpg

sweetgrass

Got back a week ago from my first real 'expedition' with the family. My daughters and I (no wife this time) are headed back out in another week to go to Glacier National Park, and work south from there.

Here we are at Lizard Head Pass west of Silverton, Colorado.

View attachment 354542

By Estes Park, CO on Pole Hill Rd. Rough to get in, and a challenge to get turned around to leave, but the views were well worth it.

View attachment 354543

Branden

Beautiful! The San Juans, one of my favorite places on planet earth!

tyler.96

Observer
Nice 6.0. Is that from Wheel Kinetics? How are they to do business with? The cap looks good for a 8 foot bed.

My wife and I live in Scottsdale, AZ but we pack our gear to drive to CA every chance we get because we love surfing. We also stand-up paddle the local lakes, adventure to remote areas of the state and occasionally haul horses to a trailhead. My F250 is a new project in process. I started with a F250 that was a theft recovery (only radio was taken) and sold at auction on a salvage title. I got a killer deal. The truck is insanely clean. The paint is perfect and not a speck of rust anywhere. The truck as it sits has a 6" lift, 34" tires, a "Bulletproof" modified 6.0, and the cap with rack that you see in the photo. Plans include a Road Shower mounted on the rack for hosing down after a day on the beach, a cargo slide system for bed access and not much else. Our short boards fit easily in the back and the longboards and paddle boards go up on the rack. Not too fancy but it's perfect for our southwest lifestyle.

View attachment 364359
View attachment 364360
View attachment 364353

gunpainter

Observer
The Rambox's are great to use as a pantry while traveling. We had all our food, that didn't need to be cold, in the passenger side Rambox. 3 folding chairs, bearspray, and walking sticks in the opposite side.

camp11.jpg

This was taken in public land west of West Yellowstone. We were the only people around for a long ways, which was kinda creepy. We slept great, and did a little shooting in the morning with the girls before leaving.

Branden

gunpainter

Observer
4 on top and 2 in a cot in the bottom room.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What make/model is the tent? I'm checking them out right now. On the fence between a RTT and a small trailer. We're doing Alaska/Canada next year, be on the road for 6-8 weeks. Family of 4.

Branden

Raul B

Explorer
What make/model is the tent? I'm checking them out right now. On the fence between a RTT and a small trailer. We're doing Alaska/Canada next year, be on the road for 6-8 weeks. Family of 4.

Branden
This is a cvt Mt Rainer extended summit series tent. Retail is $2700.00. You can find more pictures and a video of it on my Instagram page search for xpeditionoutfitters, overland F150 or the blog www.overlandf150.com.

94KRAWLER

My setup. I like to see other peoples rigs so i figured i'd share mine.
95 f-250 with 7.3 powerstroke.
The pic with the camper shell is in mexico. The camper is new. I decided to switch to a lightweight hard sided camper because I got tired of hitting my head on a fiberglass camper shell ceiling in the middle of the night.
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_1656.JPG

gunpainter

Observer
This is a cvt Mt Rainer extended summit series tent. Retail is $2700.00. You can find more pictures and a video of it on my Instagram page search for xpeditionoutfitters, overland F150 or the blog www.overlandf150.com.

Thank you very much. Subscribed to your IG page, gonna check out the video later. Thanks again.

Branden

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles