Lets see some full size pictures...

Stroked 550

Adventurer
NICE! I just bought my first Ford Excursion for us, two grand kids we are raising, my wife and I, and I love it already.
2000 7.3 with a turner that makes it a rocket, and loaded with all the comforts.

Plans are to life it, 37"-38" tires, tube the back quarter panels, big nerf bars, winch, big roof rack, and wheel it.

Are you running a pyro gauge? When you run a tuner or chip at the minimum you need to have a pyro gauge to keep your exhaust temps in check

dave1014

Adventurer
And I'm sure that they all had salvage title's of some kind right? Let along beat to **** with a billion miles, you can't compare sales there is way to many factors between them. Solid looking truck and congrats on the purchase!

Also Dave, thanks for the repost on the 6x6 we have already discussed this LAST page.

Actually in very similar condition. Came from the same situation. Im sorry Ryan but the truck is HUGELY over priced. That said its extremely ************* cool

mastersryan

Adventurer
Actually in very similar condition. Came from the same situation. Im sorry Ryan but the truck is HUGELY over priced. That said its extremely ************* cool

Dave, I edited my post because I thought you were talking about the previously posted Chevy. Then my internet connection was wonky and I couldn't edit fast enough, now I believe that you are talking about the F700 correct? If so I TOTALLY agree with you about the price, it is one bad-*** machine though.

My apologies.

kins18q

Adventurer
A year on the road. That sounds like a great trip, keep us in the loop both as you prepare and when you hit the road. I will be spending a couple on months in AK, Yukon and NWT in July and August.
Mikey[/QUOTE]

Enjoy the great north! Check out our build and @katcarney on instagram to follow the truck/trip.

kins18q

Adventurer
Hey no jeepshere you can follow the build thread posted below, and @katcarney on instagram or Kat Carney Photography on facebook to follow our progress!

uscg2008

Explorer
6a9c0ec3b62097581c57c640b6aff62a_zpsmz4bs5ub.jpg
Picked her up today. Did 110 miles back down to my house and average 25mpg according to my scanguage.

cobbsteve14

Finally I have a vehicle worth sharing with you guys. Its on 04 f150 with 5.4, cold air intake 2" coil spacers 2" add a leaf in the back, and rear locker. I have a long way to go but its a start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles