Lets see some full size pictures...

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
It is, and it will give you a peace of mind because you can instantly see the weight and don't have to calculate.

I got mine at Summit Racing but they do consumer direct if you are interested: Weigh Safe Trailer Hitches | Towing Peace of Mind (weigh-safe.com)

Worth the money.
Very cool. Thank you for the link. I see they have weight distribution hitches as well.

I do have a built in onboard scale in my truck that measures tongue weight. But if I didn't this would be a a must have as I tow a travel trailer.

Never knew anyone made these until now.

Mymannjay03

What’s up guys! Brand new to the forms, here’s my 21 f150. Still working on getting it set up the way I want it, but so far loving it. If anyone has suggestions on “must have” upgrades for a good balanced off road daily that can handle good trails, let me know! Currently all that’s been done was bilstein 5100’s, KO 2’s and ditch lights.036EFFC5-ED98-4F53-BB5B-3F7322240341.jpegE3E36574-8BA8-40B6-9A85-E13A5C0DE0ED.jpeg234484A9-37F4-4D09-922C-36DD6F861E91.jpeg

180out

save your money. drive it where you want till you have an issue. solve that issue. we run stock F150s all over the dirt and snow. other then tire upgrades we leave them stock. amazing what we do with them and never have issues. a lot of the after market stuff is just fluff. my $.02

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
save your money. drive it where you want till you have an issue. solve that issue. we run stock F150s all over the dirt and snow. other then tire upgrades we leave them stock. amazing what we do with them and never have issues. a lot of the after market stuff is just fluff. my $.02
beat me too it. I just put a 2" level and 35's on the factory wheels and called it good.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
The running boards will self destruct so no reason to remove them at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier