Lets see some full size pictures...

Jenzz

The rack is a Rhino-Rack Backbone RR1B1 for the RAM 2500/3500 platform. It is bolted to the roof where the sheet metal overlaps. Neither truck nor rack have any issues with the load. The truck corners like a Porsche in roundabouts, don't worry.

The shell is a wedge box, individually made.

chet6.7

Explorer
The rack is a Rhino-Rack Backbone RR1B1 for the RAM 2500/3500 platform. It is bolted to the roof where the sheet metal overlaps. Neither truck nor rack have any issues with the load. The truck corners like a Porsche in roundabouts, don't worry.

The shell is a wedge box, individually made.
Nice rig. How much weight is on the rack and what is the rack rated for on and off road? I have a RR as well,but I did read the specs when I bought it,so the post below was not a surprise.

jonathon

quCBCCh.jpg

2019 Ram 2500 6.4, 4.10 gears, Thuren 2” front coils, front Fox shocks, stock rear suspension, stock wheels and Toyo ATIII 35x12.50r18.

CFMGarage

quCBCCh.jpg

2019 Ram 2500 6.4, 4.10 gears, Thuren 2” front coils, front Fox shocks, stock rear suspension, stock wheels and Toyo ATIII 35x12.50r18.

Great looking truck. Side profiles like this make me wish RAM sold a factory six door. There is room for another door right there. I'd take a 5.5 bed if I could get 6 doors.

I do know companies do this, but it's 60 grand on top of the truck. RAM could make this though, call it the 6-Gun or something. 6 cylinders, 6 doors, 6spd manual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94