Lets see some full size pictures...

SHoll

^^^
We wanted to do the Alpine Route when we were there in June but the trail was still snowed in..
We did make it up to Hurricane Pass ~12,460 ft.

View attachment 531331View attachment 531335
Your trucks a long bed? i was looking at buying a CCLB 6.7 like yours as I need one for work. I was hoping to turn it into a work/overland rig but am worried about the size of it being too much. However, you may convince me otherwise. Do you like it? any complaints?

SHoll

The truck has been so many places and been great but I may start building a new overland rig starting next year. Thinking of a diesel. Preferably a crew cab long bed to use for work. But until I buy another truck and modify if, she's still kicking.

I haven't posted in awhile. Instagram is just so much easier.
IMG_20190914_161921_581.jpg

IMG_20191004_181650_865.jpg

draco87

Been a while since I posted on here, got a lot work done on the old Air Force truck and a lot more to do. Biggest problem is the 4.56 gears and 3 speed trans (great for town, sucks for highway) thinking of going 4.10 and 4l80e (hoping to get that done so I can go camping next year) lockers front and rear (both axles are open right now). But starting to finish the lift going to install HD shackles for the front and rear. Couple of before and after pics.

Attachments

vargsmetal

Been a while since I posted on here, got a lot work done on the old Air Force truck and a lot more to do. Biggest problem is the 4.56 gears and 3 speed trans (great for town, sucks for highway) thinking of going 4.10 and 4l80e (hoping to get that done so I can go camping next year) lockers front and rear (both axles are open right now). But starting to finish the lift going to install HD shackles for the front and rear. Couple of before and after pics.
Keep the 4.56s and go with the 4L80e to start with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

motoboss

Bad Influence
My new one

KIMG1341.JPG

Already, Rhino Liner, Undercoated, Weathertech floor mats front and rear, Weathertech mud flaps and Ziebart interior fabric protection.
Next is the ARE cap and Decked drawer system.