Lets see some full size pictures...

PwrWagon

Good looking combo! If you don't mind my asking, what is the trailer weight / length? How do you find the Power wagon handles the trailer?
Thanks! Trailer is a 23KTS, roughly 23' box and about 28' hitch to bumper. It weighs around 7000lbs dry and I am estimating it will weigh about 8200lbs with water and gear. I will know for sure in a few weeks since I plan to weigh the truck and trailer once its loaded for our trip. Truck handles the weight just fine, if I notice any issues once its fully loaded I will look into air bags in the rear or a Thruen track bar to help out.

Thanks! Trailer is a 23KTS, roughly 23' box and about 28' hitch to bumper. It weighs around 7000lbs dry and I am estimating it will weigh about 8200lbs with water and gear. I will know for sure in a few weeks since I plan to weigh the truck and trailer once its loaded for our trip. Truck handles the weight just fine, if I notice any issues once its fully loaded I will look into air bags in the rear or a Thruen track bar to help out.
Sounds like a good plan! Are you also using a weight distributing hitch?

TXJFrosty

Funny how things change. I use to call them "fool" size. I am not totally out of the Jeep life, hope to some day get another.
LOL. I am going to look at a TJ this week. Needs some work, but it will be a cool project and get back into a Jeep for my summer ride, while still having the Power Wagon.

My wife had an 04 rubicon... it’s the only vehicle we sold that we miss badly.
I hear ya... Once you own a Jeep, it's in your blood.