Lets see some full size pictures...

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
If you use your offroad lights in winter, you might want to research the LED thing. I have heard people complaining that they don't produce enough heat to keep snow from sticking to them and obscuring them. We get crap loads of snow here, but it usually isn't as dry as Co snow. Not sure if that makes a significant difference.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
I have found that having such bright light in a snowstorm creates far too much backscatter and does more harm than good. But yeah, they go blind in a snowstorm, but when needed, it's not too much to get out with a gloved hand to scrape the built up snow and ice off.

cent frum a smaert fone

DEEP-SEA

No I kinda like the white for now, partly because I picked this beauty up for 200 bucks. I am going to spend the money on other things like bumpers and winches.

Boost Creep

Adventurer
If you use your offroad lights in winter, you might want to research the LED thing. I have heard people complaining that they don't produce enough heat to keep snow from sticking to them and obscuring them. We get crap loads of snow here, but it usually isn't as dry as Co snow. Not sure if that makes a significant difference.

i've had halogens, hids and led's. the snow sticks to all of em

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
It won't stick to halogens if they are on. Not out here at least. I'm betting its a whole lot colder in Michigan than where I live, so that is likely the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke