Lets see some full size pictures...

TechNoir

Observer
Hey Tech-
Nice looking 'burb. What are the specs of your lift/wheel/tire/shock combo? Looks like black factory wheels? How does it ride?

Thanks, it's a 2 inch lift in the front with leveling keys, and a 1.5 inch rear spring spacer,it's z71 so it's already a bit taller than normal. tires are 285/70/17 bfg rough terrain (not noisy at all) on denali wheels, which I think are 17x7.5, stock shocks atm... (not good haha) rides a bit stiff . but I got no complaints from my wife or mother when they ride in it though, no rubbing anytime so far.

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
Big black lifted Super Duty with a shell and ARBs front and rear. Nice rig, I Like.

I'm almost there. Just got my tax check back. Ordered my ARBs today. Can't wait!!!

911regular

Adventurer
Thx,the ARB's made a HUGE difference,,,also swapped the stock gearing for 4.10's while I was in there. I also got the HD air line kits.

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
Doing a gear change while I'm in there as well. I'm going with a 4.30 gear. Lucky for me I don't do a lot of highway driving, and I drive like a grandpa when I do. Don't bother me to drive slow, been driving slow-*** Army vehicles for 28 years. I do frequent an off road park an hr away, The Badlands, in Attica IN. I will be hitting the road more, however as I transform her from a daily driver/off road truck into a camping/expo vehicle. Can't wait to get into traveling and see the real badlands.

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Nice Rsh, are they 16x8 wheels? Im debating 315s and cut outs for mine, more pics would be great and as mr nojeeps mentioned please some pics of snorkel and winch including mounting on both!

noJeepshere

Adventurer
He's going to be one of those guys that posts up something awesome then disappears for a very long time. Anyone else notice he's from europe somewhere?

cent frum a smaert fone

ManbIKE26

Betarocker

Adventurer
I noticed a lot of members think their mid-size vehicles fit the thread category. I thought Full-size refered to 3/4 ton and greater suspension. Dodge and Chevy/GMC 1500, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra and Ford F150 are 1/2 ton.

Haakon

Observer
1/2 ton are full size and always have been, other than you I've never seen anyone refer to a 1/2 ton pickup/suburban/expedition as a mid size.

Marinate

I've been finding ideas on here for quite some time and thought I'd join. Here's my 1987 3/4 ton. 350 tbi, turbo 400, 10 bolt, FF 14bt, with 3.73's. Here's what it looked like right after I bought it. All the tires were mismatched so I got a set of 285/75/16 Hankook Dynapro M/T's. Pretty much stock but slowly adding to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles