Lets Discuss 2nd Gen Armada/QX Lift Options

OneTime

Adventurer
Ouch 1650.00!!! I am one of those like the kits guys. But that seems really high to jump up 500 bucks. I know shipping is crazy right now

How much are you looking at spending buying the parts separately? And what sources are you using?

Last edited:

SRN

Adventurer
Ouch 1650.00!!! I am one of those like the kits guys. But that seems really high to jump up 500 bucks. I know shipping is crazy right now

How much are you looking at spending buying the parts separately? And what sources are you using?
I purchased an entire Old Man Emu setup (2978's, 2986's, 90015's, and 60084's) for just over $1100 from Cruiser Outfitters.

SRN

Adventurer
Have you installed it yet? If so how much lift did it give you? Stock UCA?
I get everything today, but because of my schedule I won't be able to install it until 4/2. It should get me ~3" of lift. I'm sticking with the stock UCA's for now. This is just going to be my backcountry vehicle, so I'm not really that concerned with flex. But if it becomes an issue I'll look into swapping the UCA's down the road.

SRN

Adventurer
Any update on the install?
Yup. OME parts and 35" tires are sitting in my garage, but work and family keep getting in the way! :D I've got a trip planned for this weekend that I was hopping to have it installed for, but it just didn't happen. I've got shop space and friends lined up to help next Friday; so barring any unforeseen fires thats when it will happen!