Let’s see some POWER WAGONS!

bikelanta

Adventurer
I agree alth i think it only comes on 75A edition. Looks way better than the in your face ones on the bed

Yeah, only comes that way on the 75A. Part of the reason I got that one. Also, you could get the 75A in monotone without the lower black band in many colors. The other trim levels only offer black for monotone.

Yeah I know it will. I wanted to keep those for other things besides the compressor. But I have seen a lot of installs in there. Someone makes a plate for the boxes and there is also a plate for under the drivers seat.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Yeah I know it will. I wanted to keep those for other things besides the compressor. But I have seen a lot of installs in there. Someone makes a plate for the boxes and there is also a plate for under the drivers seat.

I believe the RAM Box mount is made by Dethloff. I ran his engine/tranny skid plate on my PW, great stuff, I highly recommend you PW owners grab one if you're going to spend any time at all off-road. Now I am waiting on him to make one for the 2019+ diesel trucks, fingers crossed they come out soon.

6ZkZrYE.jpg

0DmeLQm.jpg

jupp0r

Yeah the Dethloff skid plate is pretty much mandatory. It still boggles my mind how RAM thought it would be a good idea to leave a plastic transmission oil pan unprotected on the bottom of their offroad truck. That's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
It still boggles my mind how RAM thought it would be a good idea to leave a plastic transmission oil pan unprotected on the bottom of their offroad truck.

I definitely recommend replacing it with an aluminum deep sump unit from ATS, aFe, Mag Hytech, B&M or BD Diesel or something similar. I'll replace mine when I go in for the first engine oil change and I'll have the Amsoil guy replace the filter at the same time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior