Let’s see some POWER WAGONS!

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Love power wagons! One of these days I'll have one!

Check out drewhowlett on the gram. His PW is AWESOME

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
That's the main reason I sold mine, that and I wasn't a fan of the Hemi.
I wonder if the hemi is better with the 8 speed behind it? Either way, doesn't cure the payload issue.

As I tow a holiday trailer, usually with the bed loaded up, 4 people and a dog in the cab, I don't think a PW would work for me.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I wonder if the hemi is better with the 8 speed behind it? Either way, doesn't cure the payload issue.

As I tow a holiday trailer, usually with the bed loaded up, 4 people and a dog in the cab, I don't think a PW would work for me.

I imagine the 8-speed helps some. The 68RFE was been updated in 2019 and it's much better than the 4th Gen version as well. Weight in the PW kills its payload and fuel economy. If you use it like a Rubicon half-ton truck then it'll be a good truck, but other than being labeled a 3/4-ton it does very little like a true 3/4-ton lol.

Halligan

Adventurer
Since your truck is brand new you can swap your stock brake pads out ASAP to a set of PowerStop Z36 pads. Your stock rotors will be just fine and the improvement in stopping power is very noticeable.

HudsonPW

Since your truck is brand new you can swap your stock brake pads out ASAP to a set of PowerStop Z36 pads. Your stock rotors will be just fine and the improvement in stopping power is very noticeable.

Good to know thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omar RVA

Essentially stock but that's why I bought it...

I'll be due for new tires by mid summer or so and will just move to load range E, 35s.

OA
nY6B1FT.jpg

lOj98pL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94