Let’s see some POWER WAGONS!

HudsonPW

Who uses a power wagon?! Let see em! Talk about mods and upgrades. Just got mine and am itching to get it kitted out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HudsonPW

84d5f7b7c97c83aa9c779ba7a065cfcd.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Sold mine over two years ago but I liked it a lot. Back in a RAM now the diesel type which I think is their strong suit.

How it looked an hour before heading for its new owners home back in 2/2019 some 2000 miles away. 37x13.50's with a simple set of Thuren leveling springs, The new owner is still active on here and uses the ever living crap out of the thing.

PCAJS32.jpg

Last edited:

HudsonPW

Yeah I’m not sure if I should go 35’s or 37’s. I like that I wouldn’t have to modify anything for 35’s. But I love the look and capability of the 37’s

HudsonPW

Sold mine over two years ago but I liked it a lot. Back in a RAM now the diesel type which I think is their strong suit.

How it looked an hour before heading for its new owners home back in 2/2019 some 2000 miles away. 37x13.50's with a simple set of Thuren leveling springs, The new owner is still active on here and uses the ever living crap out of the thing.

PCAJS32.jpg

I just don’t ever pull much, so the power wagon made more sense as I hunt a bunch and am out in the middle of no where often

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Yeah I’m not sure if I should go 35’s or 37’s. I like that I wouldn’t have to modify anything for 35’s. But I love the look and capability of the 37’s

There are guys running 37's on bone stock PW's, you have to trim a little but it's doable. Adding the Thuren front coil is simple and cheap and easily allows for those larger meats. My father went with 35's on his and he always wished he had done 37's instead.

I just don’t ever pull much, so the power wagon made more sense as I hunt a bunch and am out in the middle of no where often

I thought the same and I spend most of every September through February running around all over Texas chasing birds. When I needed air bags to handle a 1500lb payload and when I got 5-6mpg towing 7,000lbs in west Texas I called it quits. For me the diesel makes more sense, they always have prior and it has ever since. The PW was a gamble and a departure and while I appreciated its off-road capabilities its actual truck capabilities left me needing more. If you don't tow more than 5,000lbs and keep your payload under 1300lbs you'll be golden, so long as you can deal with the lack luster fuel economy and ticky Hemi haha.

HudsonPW

There are guys running 37's on bone stock PW's, you have to trim a little but it's doable. Adding the Thuren front coil is simple and cheap and easily allows for those larger meats. My father went with 35's on his and he always wished he had done 37's instead.

I thought the same and I spend most of every September through February running around all over Texas chasing birds. When I needed air bags to handle a 1500lb payload and when I got 5-6mpg towing 7,000lbs in west Texas I called it quits. For me the diesel makes more sense, they always have prior and it has ever since. The PW was a gamble and a departure and while I appreciated its off-road capabilities its actual truck capabilities left me needing more. If you don't tow more than 5,000lbs and keep your payload under 1300lbs you'll be golden, so long as you can deal with the lack luster fuel economy and ticky Hemi haha.

Yeah my tent trailer weighs 2200lbs and that all I really pull... I may set up to an actual trailer but I won’t go above 6k lbs.

HudsonPW

You aren’t helping my decision process

I really want 37’s.. guess I have some time to save up

HudsonPW

Any other mods you guys have done? Id like to do a dual battery set up, an air compressor, and better breaks.

And of course lights... already have a diamond back cover on the way

Last edited:

Pnwfullsize

Any other mods you guys have done? Id like to do a dual battery set up, an air compressor, and better breaks.

And of course lights... already have a diamond back cover on the way

I haven't done much. I did had some baja design squadrons in the factory fog holes. I use a portable air compressor that way i can move it between our 3 vehicles. I also had a diamondback cover when i bought the truck. I liked it a lot and liked how easy it was to remove. I only switched to the softopper so we can fit a dog kennel in back. IMG_20200621_160305_610.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles