Leitner Design Racks

JimboT

I am putting a Forges ACS rack on my truck. Has anyone built a gate for the back to secure you gear in the bed?

ccperkdog

I’m currently in shipping queue for an ACS Forged and was considering using some webbing across the back in case any in-bed gear comes loose. Keeping the weight down.

JimboT

I’m currently in shipping queue for an ACS Forged and was considering using some webbing across the back in case any in-bed gear comes loose. Keeping the weight down.

I ended up with a custom fab that I connected to the gear pods.

emulous74

When you are referring to "secure" do you mean security? or do mean keeping stuff from flying out of the bed?

I have a Leitner ACS Classic with a Decked drawer system and I have never had an issue with stuff leaving the bed on highways and off-road. The most I use to secure stuff in the back are the Polyethylene bungees attached to the bed hooks or the Leitner rack. My storage containers and coolers always stay in place without being tied down.

JimboT

Security. I ended up with a custom gate that I padlock. I use Mack tie down system to secure everything.

JimboT

When you are referring to "secure" do you mean security? or do mean keeping stuff from flying out of the bed?

I have a Leitner ACS Classic with a Decked drawer system and I have never had an issue with stuff leaving the bed on highways and off-road. The most I use to secure stuff in the back are the Polyethylene bungees attached to the bed hooks or the Leitner rack. My storage containers and coolers always stay in place without being tied down.

Here is a picture.gate.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz