Leitner Cargo System- 5 foot Midsize Truck (Colorado/Canyon, Ford Ranger, Nissan Frontier)

ADVTinker

@ADVTinker
For Sale: Leitner Cargo System- 5 foot Midsize Truck MSRP: $1458

Price:
$1200 OBO
Cargo Leitner Cargo System WITHOUT two Gear Pods and four Universal Mounting Brackets

$1650
Cargo Leitner Cargo System WITH two Gear Pods and four Universal Mounting Brackets

Like new Condition. All Parts will be shipped in labeled bags for easy install. The system was mounted on a Chevy Colorado ZR2 for one season and garage kept w/8k miles. Gear pods (2) and Universal Mounting Plates (4) are not included in price of cargo system. They are for sale separately and/or in addition to the Cargo System. I will however give a discount for the entire setup if it's sold all together. Shipping not included, but I will assist in shipping. I would deliver/meet within 100 miles of Ann Arbor, MI.

Feel free to email or message with any questions. Info@advtinker.com

ROOFTOP TENT, 4 ROTOPAX CONTAINERS AND POWERTANK NOT INCLUDED IN SALE

I also have a couple Light Mounts/Roof Top Tent Mounts I'd include at no charge.
  • 2014-2019 Chevy Colorado short bed
  • 2014-2019 GMC Canyon short bed
  • 2019 ford Ranger short bed
  • 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier (without utili-trac rail)
The ACS is the first fully upgradable and customizable truck bed rack cargo system! Not simply a rack, the ACS has patent-pending features not found on any other product, including:
  • Sliding center load bar - allows you to load large items such as motorcycles and mounted bikes with a twist of a knob.
  • Optional integrated gear boxes - give you locking water-resistant storage within easy reach and with its body following design keeps wind noise down and gives the system a factory race look!
Specifications: Active Cargo System Truck Bed Rack
  • 70 lbs. light
  • Military-grade aluminum construction
  • Fully TIG-welded for maximum strength
  • Rubber wind diffuser/ load pad to keep your cargo from shifting
  • Quad-slot load beam design for endless mounting options
  • Fits many Thule accessories
  • Dual-stage powdercoated
  • Grade 8.8 zinc-plated fasteners
  • Fully upgradable
  • 250 lbs. off-road weight capacity
  • 500 lbs. on-road weight capacity
  • 1000 lbs. static weight capacity
  • Compatible with DECKED storage system
  • Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
  • U.S. Patent 9586629

Gear Pod
2 Gear Pods MSRP $518

Price $350 OBO for both

The Active Cargo System truck bed rack uses integrated gear boxes for locking, water-resistant storage which easily mounts onto your rack. They have some great advantages over other gear storage systems:
  • Easy access - While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gear box is side-mounted. The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal.
  • Quick install and removal - An ACS integrated gear box can be installed on or removed from your ACS rack within seconds using 4 T-bolts and nuts.

Specifications - Active Cargo System Integrated Gear Box
  • Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
  • Simple T-slot installation
  • Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
  • Dual-stage powdercoated steel brackets
  • Automotive grade silicon seal
  • Weight 18 lbs.
  • Weight capacity 65 lbs.
  • Storage space 10.5 gallons (1.4 cubic feet)
  • U.S. Patent 9586629

Universal Mounting Plate x 4

UNIVERSAL MOUNTING PLATE x4 MSRP $360

Price $250 OBO

The Active Cargo System is a fully-upgradable, customizable truck bed rack. The ACS universal mounting plate is designed to securely attach many kinds of items onto any ACS rack. Need to mount RotopaX fuel packs or water packs? No problem, it's compatible! The universal mount also comes predrilled for Quickfist clamps, which enable convenient mounting of shovels, axes, and other items.

Specifications: Active Cargo System Truck Bed Rack Universal Mounting Plate
  • Simple T-slot installation
  • Weight 4.5 lbs.

ADVTinker

@ADVTinker
All 4 universal mounting plates have been sold.

Leitner Rack still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94