LED lightbars and lighting options

SSG

So just picked up my 2013 G and I love led light bars and baja designs lights for better lighting when needed of course. Are there any LED light bar mounts for the front bull bar? Any options/mounts to change out the fog lights with some Bajadesigns Squadron sports?

Bravo30

ive been looking at Fyrlyt for the G. i think round driving lights mounted in the center on the grill look better next to the Stock round headlights currently on a G. ideally i want 2 fyrlyt's in the center with a small LED bar beneath or slightly hidden to add some flood light to the mix.

Bravo30

the G's grill is made for ROUND driving lights! i want to mount a pair of round driving lights on the push bar and then the LED bar right below them on the stock bumper.

Reactions: SSG

Bravo30

heres a 40'' X5 series led bar from Rough Country that i have on my van. i bought it off of their scratch and dent page on ebay. basically factory refurbished returns in like new condition. i love the light but its more flood than throw.

Bravo30

heres a few more shots of the vans lights. in the back i have a pair of 2'' X5 cube lights. they throw a decent amount of light for their size

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online