LED flashlights that use regular batteries or rechargeable? (early 2017 edition)

Land Shark

Thanks a lot guys, your advices are priceless! I am deeply touched by your attention. There is a need to make a decision soon. I heard that Thor is also a good and quality brand, but I haven't found it yet. Do you think I need to consume the one among many on this site or continue my search? Sorry for bothering you, but I have no doubts you are more experienced than me in this aspect. The price is out of the point for me. Have a nice evening!
As mentioned above you cannot go wrong with Streamlight or Surefire. Both are well known throughout the world from every day trades people, EDC community, Spec ops, and police. I have been using both for over 20 years and the quality and light out put is unmatched. Stream light tends to be a little less expensive than Surefire but you will never regret a purchase of either one.

I have included a couple of pictures of two of the lights I have on or near me daily.

The Streamlight I carry daily all day in my pocket and it is used at least 2-10 times everyday. At the end of the day I throw it in my box with the rest of my daily stuff and in the morning it goes back in the pocket for daily use.

73CA5B63-0B7A-438B-9EDF-F6E20EBC2EA2.jpeg
The Surefire stays in my backpack that is always in the truck and carried in with me when I get where I am going. It too was used at some point as a daily carry item.

81BE2300-E209-45F0-BFF7-F7742EE5ADAB.jpeg

Neither one of these are super bright (300/200 lumens) per se but bright enough for daily use. Both brands make other models that will certainly blind anyone and or reach out to what ever you need/want to see.

There are other manufacturers out there that make a decent light. I can only speak to these brands as I have the most experience with them.

flashlights are so much fun :0)

Reactions: WVI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles