Latest Photo?

bmh

Adventurer
Damn, I do need those mud-terrains.....
P1020591.jpg

muds wouldn't have helped.

weatherm

Adventurer
If your still hiring I'll get a one way ticket. I will drop everything. I'm serious :)

Actually we are! Australia has a severe skills shortage, especially in the mining / mineral exploration industry. We've been advertising constantly for the last year, and had little luck finding staff.

The best colour for a 60 IMHO :)

gunny1001

Adventurer
Got more than me Eric?

img104.jpg

Spun over to this last night heading home. Keeps on going...no problems!

EDIT: Didn't notice this was the Toyota forum! Hope you guys don't mind a Jeep cluster ;)

My 98 4runner just rolled 213,000 and i drive it everyday 200 miles back and forth to work....Gotta love toyotas

Sloan

Explorer
My daughter and I went sledding up in Frazier Park yesterday, it was the 1st time she had been in 4wd in almost a year. Oh well, my kids are healthy and happy and I guess for now that's what really matters.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 113

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
My daughter and I went sledding up in Frazier Park yesterday, it was the 1st time she had been in 4wd in almost a year. Oh well, my kids are healthy and happy and I guess for now that's what really matters.

Very cool. We are headed out to snow camp sort of in that area this weekend. I was wondering what the conditions were like and im not worried at all now.

Sloan

Explorer
The roads are for the most part clear but the snow has thawed a little and refrozen enough that it is pretty crunchy. It was also pretty warm during the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles