Latest Photo?

Danimal

Adventurer
I've been ExPo stalking SOAZ for years and I can confidently tell you that he does not yet have a thread or post on his blog about the Cruiser.

Please do not judge me.

Dan

p nut

butter
Whoa! I had no idea your in a Cruiser now... Looks great, I need to hunt for your build thread. I'm about a month away from making the switch myself, going to miss the 3rd gen but looking forward to official "Cruiser Status". haha

As I told SOAZ, at times I miss the 3rd Gen... until a quick drive in the Cruiser. And especially so on long drives. No more numb-bum

barnstormer

Wanderer
image-XL.jpg

(yes, I know the tracks are on the wrong sides, we are test fitting at the moment)

Attachments

• image-XL.jpg
    image-XL.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 34

EXP-T100

Adventurer
Hey now you can just post a pic of of a Troop Carrier GXL with tracks and not give us more info. WEEEEEE need the info!! :sombrero:

Josh

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Whoa! I had no idea your in a Cruiser now... Looks great, I need to hunt for your build thread. I'm about a month away from making the switch myself, going to miss the 3rd gen but looking forward to official "Cruiser Status". haha

My ego increased ten fold just by buying a cruiser. :ylsmoke:

I've been ExPo stalking SOAZ for years and I can confidently tell you that he does not yet have a thread or post on his blog about the Cruiser.

Please do not judge me.

Dan

Dan, I assumed you'd already got a GPS puck on the new truck to find me! :Wow1:

As I told SOAZ, at times I miss the 3rd Gen... until a quick drive in the Cruiser. And especially so on long drives. No more numb-bum
I miss the 3rd gen because it was sportier by a LOT, better MPG and I'd personally built much of the stuff on mine. Memmmmorieeeeeeeeeees. :smiley_drive:

Well, I guess if I post in this thread I'd better include a photo!

IMG_2240 (1).jpg

Last edited:

barnstormer

Wanderer
Hey now you can just post a pic of of a Troop Carrier GXL with tracks and not give us more info. WEEEEEE need the info!! :sombrero:

Josh

I'm lucky enough to be involved in testing some cool stuff for the org that I work with. This is the latest thing, to try to better manage the talcum powder dust/sand that is prevalent in some of the areas that we work. We'll use this one in the field for a while and see if it is feasible. We've certainly got the 70 series pretty well figured out.

Danimal

Adventurer
Dan, I assumed you'd already got a GPS puck on the new truck to find me! :Wow1:

Who says I haven't?

I'm just glad that I went from a 3rd gen 4Runner to an 80 series before you did. Makes me look a bit less creepy.

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior