Latest Photo?

Blackwater

Im getting old! :(
Rickashay,

Love it! Where abouts are you guys in that photo??

Another photo from our recent trip:
DSC_0254_zpsd8ea2674.jpg

Additional photos from our trip here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/129920-My-160K-Land-Cruiser-Doing-what-she-does-best!!

rickashay

Explorer
Rickashay,

Love it! Where abouts are you guys in that photo??

Thanks Blackwater! Your photos are awesome as well, been watching them closely dreaming of the south.

My pic was taken near Castle Mountain Ski Resort. Located just northwest of Waterton Lakes National Park.

doug720

Expedition Leader
Sierra lake at near 9.600' just as the thunderstorm started. Too much lightning to fish or kayak the lake, but damm nice area!

Doug

Attachments

• P1090585.JPG
    P1090585.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 49
  • P1090491.JPG
    P1090491.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 39

CYK

Adventurer
G'day all.
Bought a new Landcruiser about 6 weeks ago. (see http://www.touring4x4.com/blog/?page_id=2205)
Got the wheels dirty for the first time on the weekend, here in South Australia.
Its still completely standard. Not the best pics as the car is in shade.

IMG_4748.jpg

IMG_4752.jpg

Congrats. I truly believe it's the best made production vehicle on the planet today.

Here's my us spec with the 5.7 petrol engine. It comes fully loaded here. Radar cruise is awesome!

Touring4x4

Adventurer
Here's my us spec with the 5.7 petrol engine. It comes fully loaded here. Radar cruise is awesome!

Mine is the twin turbo V8 diesel. Although we pay a premium amount for ours we still miss out on some "fruit" including the radar cruise. Very frustrating when reading the owners manual and seeing what we don't get in Australia.
Like the look of the front skirt on yours. Is that the factory one with a gray section?
Haven't decided whether to get a full front bar for mine.

Last edited:

CYK

Adventurer
Mine is the twin turbo V8 diesel. Although we pay a premium amount for ours we still miss out on some "fruit" including the radar cruise. Very frustrating when reading the owners manual and seeing what we don't get in Australia.
Like the look of the front skirt on yours. Is that the factory one with a gray section?
Haven't decided whether to get a full front bar for mine.

USA is the best country for car fans IMHO. I love the petrol 5.7 and all its accoutrements.

The front silver bit is a japan only Toyota part. It's just for looks and I enjoy its aesthetic.

Last edited:

KI6LYZ

Trophy Truck Hunter
Vegas to Reno off road race last week. Beautiful Nevada back country.

ea0724af9077d022ea6769d4f1223483.jpg
19a4e411baa440f60beb7dd3542df265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles