Adventurer
Test fitting new roof rack :)

newracktestfit1.jpg

newracktestfit2.jpg

newracktestfit3.jpg

newracktestfit4.jpg

Mauka2Makai

Explorer

Mid Hills campground and the elusive Mojave desert tortoise. I pulled over and stood guard as it crossed the road... took a while.

Alstrom Point and Lone Rock at Lake Powell

Monument Valley

Valley of The Gods

Fins and Things... Spare tire mount got bent forward towards the end of the trail causing the spare tire to hang loosely and mount to no longer be aligned for lowering or raising the tire. Trust me... after an hour of banging and trying to realign it, I decided to just mount the spare on the roof rack and remove the spare tire mount... Threw the thing in the trash in town. FYI... the 5" spare tire lift mod is useless, it weakens the whole mount with the extensions. ARB front bumper also suffered a pretty good impact / indentation on the lower middle portion. Thankfully no rocker panel damage.

Camped at Zion at South Campground as well after Mojave... Severe thunder, lightning, and rain during early evening was mellow though. Next up is Arches NP, White Rim for 3 days, and Imogene Pass? we'll see.

Mauka2Makai

Explorer

Did a bit of back road exploring at Arches NP before going out hiking.

White Rim Road Canyonlands NP

If you've done the White Rim... you know that turn. :Wow1:

3 nights 4 days and over a 100 miles on the White Rim Road... did it slow and the beauty was immense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94