Latest Photo?

86scotty

Cynic
I had a little silver Zuma on the back of my last motorhome. It matched the rig. It was cheap when I finally found one, which took years. It was fun and like a fool I sold it with the motorhome. When the guy drove the motorhome away from my house a strap gave loose literally as he shifted from reverse to drive, flipping the Zuma halfway off the rail and dragging it by the left handlebar up my street. It took about 50 yards for me to stop him.

I'm still not over this trauma.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Only saw one two-stroke and it was beat to hell. This one is a 2009 that the owner had in his summer home and had 300 miles on it so it was a heck of a deal. Although it does require adult supervision since we use it at the events.
View attachment 731839
I stored a 2-stroke Yamaha small motorcycle in Baja. I paid $100 for it. It would sit for 3-6 months. I'd set the choke,give it one kick and that sucker started every time. I wish every thing I owned was that reliable.

I got two, a 2005 and a 2006 both with less than 600 miles on the ODO for $1400 together. Sold one to a buddy and then we proceeded to do mini ADV rides on them lol. I sold mine a few years back and he still has his. He never does any maintenance, it sits outside 24/7 and it always kicks over and runs like a bat out of hell. I'll definitely pick one up in the future if I come across one for a good deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles