Latest Photo?

goodwill

good day everyone!

i thought i share here, the adventure of our day out, with the group of @landcruiserownersid

we celebrated the end of fasting during holy month by getting together (with distancing style), roasting lamb and having some clay on our vehicles.

It is a crazy fun day, mostly are 100 series LCs, with petrol and diesel engine, we have one sick sounding 105FZJ supercharged, producing 450horses and few 80 series and one 200 UZJ.

The track was a medium to light offroad, though it became extreme with rain (which poured on our way back home at 9PM, aint fun and we ended up stuck til 2AM).

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 09.37.23.jpeg

ant this one here is a bit of the highlight, roasting lamb as the closing and most important agenda of the daytrip!

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 09.10.16.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 09.37.23 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 14.01.14.jpeg

I dont have that many of a picture, but few videos speak more for it self

and for the full vid, you guys can see it here mainly no naration, though u can always pick an english sub!

cheeerssss

Attachments

Recommended books for Overlanding

Long Way Round: Chasing Shadows Across the World
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $14.59
Don't Go There. It's Not Safe. You'll Die.: And other mor...
by Jared McCaffree, Jessica Mans, Kobus Mans
From $19.99
Drive Nacho Drive: A Journey from the American Dream to t...
by Brad Van Orden, Sheena Van Orden
From $15.95
Road Fever (Vintage Departures)
by Tim Cahill
From $7.49

180out

just did 3000+ mile loop, hot springs and ghost towns. Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Utah and Nevada. Can not believe how many rigs i saw out in the sticks. Nice to see people out social distancing in the back roads of this country.I will say to the whole of the overland community it was refreshing to find little to no trash on my travels. thanks to all who pick up after others and themselves.

Attachments

Recommended books for Overlanding

The Alchemist, 25th Anniversary: A Fable About Following ...
by Paulo Coelho
From $10.47
Motorcycle Messengers: Tales from the Road by Writers who...
by Lois Pryce, Mark Richardson, Carla King, Sam Manic...
From $9.99