Larger fuel tank for Titan XD?

MTGunner

MTGunner
My 2017 Titan XD 5.0 Cummins diesel has a 26 gallon tank that is too small for long hauls. I tow a 4000# single axle trailer with this on occasion. I am not dissatisfied with the overall fuel consumption but would like a larger fuel tank to replace the original. Do not want an in the bed tank as I carry lots of gear for camping, hunting, fishing and more. Has anyone replaced their tank in an XD? looking for input, manufacturers, recomedations and whatever may be pertinent to this request. Thanks in advance. MTG

broncobowsher

Adventurer
Titan Fuel Tanks is the only place that makes one. Expensive but a drop in replacment. and only works with diesel trucks.
Beyond that it is finding a custom fuel tank shop to weld up something custom. And the cost of that work will make that Titan tank look very affordable.

MTGunner

MTGunner
I like mine but fuel range with the 26 gallon tank stinks. The 50 gallon would sure improve my range. Gonna check them out come spring. Easier to lay on the ground in my shop when temps are at 60 degrees plus. MTG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles