Large Rover Collection Going on the Auction Block, then scrapped if not sold.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
I spent about an hour translating the forum into English and theyre saying most are going to go between 5000 and 10000 Krohn but a lot of them arent titiled, which Im guessing would cause just a little bit of a problem...
Some people are going to get some great deals then.

Maryland 110

Adventurer
Dale if you have people on the ground there lets do something. I really would like the forestry truck. I have imported things with smoke and mirrors and receipts written on toilet paper before so why should this be different. Ex mod trucks come with a receipt that looks like a third grader did it, but that and a build certificate and bob was my uncle with customs.

Seriously-
That forestry truck and the 107 5 door trucks are calling to me. 10,000 krohn is $1730

Last edited:

SCRover

Adventurer
i'm liking the amphibious rig, myself. that wide body could definitely accommodate my three boys in comfort. drop the top and you've got casting room...

Viggen

Just here...
Seriously-
That forestry truck and the 107 5 door trucks are calling to me. 10,000 krohn is $1730

I know. I think Im going to join that forum and see if I cant drop a note on there and get some more information. There is just too much cool stuff there to have it go away. I cannot imagine that there is all that much good stuff that hasnt been spoken for since the original article was in LRO though.

ipgregory

Adventurer
I would be surprised if most of it doesn't end up bought as a lot by some motoring museum. Some of that stuff is rare as hens teeth.

Viggen

Just here...
Well, that thread has blown up. Theres a lot of activity on it. Its not looking all that good really.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Doug- My CT came from the orig owner with the now defunct museum, and feel sure he and Ben could/would lend a hand, and would even consider a visit if not just to see 'em.
And Julian said it best- "rarer than rocking horse **it"

11b4v

Adventurer
wow, some awesome Land Rovers there. I really hate it for the ones that end up in the scrapper. Id like to have one of the armored Rovers there.

Saratoga

Adventurer
There are an awful lot of vehicles there that could be restored/saved rather than be crushed/destroyed. I noticed that quite a few look like they are in drivable condition and there is a 101 that looks almost immaculate!

Hopefully various parties can sort out what they want and get them from this 'Sale' ;) Good Luck :)

Thoma_s

The forest rover Is not there.

There are a list on the Norwegian forum with reference to the numbers on the cars windshield. Plenty of nice LR for sale. I'm hoping to get a SII for a good price.
The auction is only a couple of km from me.

Anybody from US or Canada coming over?

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
Is the Cutherbertson there? That is or was actually about 3 hours from me over in Tennessee. I don't know it that's an old photo and the guy at TNLR bought it, or the other way around. I don't see it on TNLR's website anymore.

I haven't really been following the other thread, it would probably be too depressing.
I'm sure he has my dream Rover, a 1955 LHD

Maryland 110

Adventurer
Is the Cutherbertson there? That is or was actually about 3 hours from me over in Tennessee. I don't know it that's an old photo and the guy at TNLR bought it, or the other way around. I don't see it on TNLR's website anymore.

I haven't really been following the other thread, it would probably be too depressing.
I'm sure he has my dream Rover, a 1955 LHD

I think Bill @ TNLR bought that from Dunsfold and restored it. It looks like they pulled the roof off of it to get it inside there in Norway. Guessing Bill sold it to this guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94