landcruiser camper for sale

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Anyone know how difficult it is to source a new windshield for this truck? Just wondering...

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Anyone know how difficult it is to source a new windshield for this truck? Just wondering...

A phone call away :D

We have them here in stock (Cruiser Outfitters in SLC, Utah) along with a grip of other parts for the HZJ and 7x platforms.

A

agavelvr

I want that truck in the worst way. Too bad it's too new to bring down here.

It's not too new to bring in, just wait a few years and register it then.
Or, make friends with someone in Canada and register it there in their name.
Plenty of ways to make it work if you are serious.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
I met the owners (Marianne and Henk) here in Whitehorse a few days ago, and actually just drove past them in town 5 minutes ago.

They are extremely nice people, and their truck is excellent.

This is one of the best examples of a "ready to go around the world" cruiser camper you will ever find.

-Dan

mervo

Observer
It's not too new to bring in, just wait a few years and register it then.
Or, make friends with someone in Canada and register it there in their name.
Plenty of ways to make it work if you are serious.

I've been ogling this thing for days, it's killin me.

Agavelvr, could you simply drive it back across the border and stick it in a shed for a few years until it turns 25 then apply for all the necessary paperwork to make it legal?

SkeenaH

So, can anyone confirm, it appears that a 15year old vehicle is exempt from canadian RIV regs, meaning you wouldn't have to strip off the lift kit for example to pass the inspect...
Thanks

A

agavelvr

I've been ogling this thing for days, it's killin me.

Agavelvr, could you simply drive it back across the border and stick it in a shed for a few years until it turns 25 then apply for all the necessary paperwork to make it legal?

Not that I'm aware of. You could have it shipped to the U.S. as a collectible vehicle and title/register when it hits 25.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94