Land Rover Defender 130 HCPU 4BD1T **SOLD**

Morning rise! This Defender awaits your adventures..

q.jpg
q2.jpg

gdaut

I love this truck. I have a RAM 3500 with an XP Camper and this would be the perfect complement. Who did the work on the Defender? Scully OffRoad in Sacramento did some work on my XP, and I know they mostly do Defender work. Any chance it was them?

Thanks for the kind words Timcampsallover and gdaut.

I had the Defender built in the UK to my specifications. The XPV2 was a perfect match for the vehicle. The camper has since sold to a buyer in South America. The truck is still for sale and will be an incredible platform for it's new owner.

shirk

Oh do I ever love this truck. How much did you stretch the wheelbase?

If you decide you want around 1/2 that asking and want to see a BC family of 4 touring this thing all around the west I can give it a home in North Vancouver.

It's a 150 wheelbase. The flat deck is 6'10".
I'll keep you in mind should I ever feel the need to drastically reduce the price, I'd love to see it go to a good home!

Mr~K

Bump. For a beautiful truck!

Totally unique, versatile and treated like a baby. I've seen this truck in the metal. It is nothing short of incredible. So much attention to detail without overdoing it, and the seats are so comfortable.

The new owner will not be disappointed

Roverchef

Adventurer
It CAN be imported to the USA...it's just gonna take the right forms filled out correctly by someone that knows what they are doing. GLWS!!!

gdaut

Yes, but the issue - at least for me - is it is too big a ticket item to buy sight unseen - and I cannot get up to BC to check it out (and do some paddling while I am there maybe, although that season is ending now). GLWS; it is a really nice looking truck. I am not hopeful that the border is going to open soon, although if it does a trip to Whistler cold be a good excuse to be up that way.

eco 45

Supporting Sponsor
It CAN be imported to the USA...it's just gonna take the right forms filled out correctly by someone that knows what they are doing. GLWS!!!
Just remember the US 25 year rule requires the vehicle to have correct drivetrain for the year they were produced. Defenders still get a lot of attention when importing due to past events. You could pull parts and ship them separately if you wanted to import it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior