Land Rover defender 110 Alu Cab conversion

Bajab

I have a Defender 110 that I'm thinking about doing a Alu Cab roof top conversion. Does anyone have a recommendation where to go in the US or does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks
Bob

Bajab

If you do go this route, please consider sharing the build with the rest of us. Thx.

Here’s a story with “contact” links to a place in New Jersey that seems to do this work:
Is this what’s you’d be looking for?

....good luck
Thank you for the information that is great. and Yes if people are interested would love to share the build.

Thank you again and I'll keep you posted
Bob

Love it ... and the "no need to leave the safety of your vehicle when parked in Lion country" is of special value to me! .. no, not really :) not many lion in Iowa any more :)

That's some funny stuff, I would just like to be able to pull up to a site pop the top and be able to get inside if the weather is bad.

#1 reason I built the interior sleeping platform in my LR3; obviously not putting a Icaras Roof in the D3 (could with the right $$) but the interior platform is super easy, immediate, and safe as my Glock 19 can make it!

Bajab

bajab

i am getting this conversion done in Nov - through a shop in arizona (i live in southern cali) - from what i was told, not many of these units are here/coming
Is it the place that is located in Phoenix? I don't have the name in front of me right now. I'm located in So Calif. as well. My wife's and I's biggest concern is finding a shop who has done one before. Not to excited about spending a lot of money for someone to learn on. We thought about trying to do it our selves but think the project might be a bit over our heads.

crystalclear

Observer
im using marcus at sonoranrovers in tucson and he has shops/people he uses - feel free to get in touch with me towards the end of november and ill happily let u know my experience and let u come by to check it out

Bajab

im using marcus at sonoranrovers in tucson and he has shops/people he uses - feel free to get in touch with me towards the end of november and ill happily let u know my experience and let u come by to check it out
That would be great, would love to hear how it goes. Have they given you any kind of a timeline of how long it will take?

Thanks

rlynch356

Defyota
if you could post pictures of the install, this conversion is on my list as well as a custom exo roll cage for it as well. But a couple of other items to do first (engine primarily)

Thanks

weeds_43

if you could post pictures of the install, this conversion is on my list as well as a custom exo roll cage for it as well. But a couple of other items to do first (engine primarily)

Thanks

How will a eco roll cagework with a pop top??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94