Land Cruiser Photos

DNTL740

Adventurer
Back from Death Valley
_DSC9641.jpg

_DSC9708.jpg

_DSC9712.jpg

_DSC9947.jpg

What part of death valley is that? Great pictures and it looks like fun!!

czenkov

Adventurer
Latest purchase. From the CL ad I purchased it from. Wanted a LWB wagon and 110's simply aren't comfortable enough and are a little pricey - plus it is nice having a LC in the garage.

I will add more pics when I take them, but as a teaser some of the upgrades currently underway:
OME lift
70 Series 16" Wheels
FF rear end

Attachments

• 1989 LC.jpg
    1989 LC.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

jluck

Adventurer
Latest purchase. From the CL ad I purchased it from. Wanted a LWB wagon and 110's simply aren't comfortable enough and are a little pricey - plus it is nice having a LC in the garage.

I will add more pics when I take them, but as a teaser some of the upgrades currently underway:
OME lift
70 Series 16" Wheels
FF rear end

that's a 70 series??

dcoy

Adventurer
We should head out one of these days for an overnight...problem is large numbers of trucks...I have never had a problem/confrontation by myself but I could see large numbers >2 or 3 trucks with RTTs raising some suspicion...Usually off the beaten path the only people I run into are ranchers looking for cows or a little old lady tending her sheep...

Yes, that would be cool.

Expedition Leader

OME lift
70 Series 16" Wheels
FF rear end

Nice find, with the FF rear! Congratulations.

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Not my rig, but it's the INTI rack from Venezuela. The front of the rack holds jerry cans. They used to be sold in the US. Now every once in a blue moon there is a group buy for them on IH8MUD by getting enough to fill part of a shipping container.

Oh yeah, the sides are removable if you decide you want to go with a RTT on the rear portion of the rack.

Here's a old pic of Dave's (Adventureduo) rig
cruiserxd1.jpg

Adam & Joey, it's actually a hand-made rack, obviously inspired by the INTI rack. It was on when I bought the FZJ. It needs a little work but I'm thinking I'll keep it, especially since the INTI is unavailable.

esh

Explorer
Today in the Oregon Cascades. Great sunny day, but stubborn snow. Put the Marlin Toybox (150:1) to work breaking trail for much of the day.

We had a couple obstacles in our paths as well, both were recent timber falls that made some fun effort to get over.

detroit-7291.jpg

detroit-7284.jpg

(example of wheeling through a timber fall on a steep mountain road... and he has FZJ 80 elocker axles :smiley_drive: )
detroit-7288.jpg

(smokey)

Adam & Joey, it's actually a hand-made rack, obviously inspired by the INTI rack. It was on when I bought the FZJ. It needs a little work but I'm thinking I'll keep it, especially since the INTI is unavailable.

Some impressive work then. Thats the ultimate rack in my eyes, I guess now the hunt to acquire one begins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles