Lady Godiva: 2017 Ram 3500 CCLB Build

Adventurous

Explorer
Aaaand AEV wheels are no more. Method MR305 NV HDs and 295/70R18 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLTs are taking their place. Got em for a steal through Discount Tire Direct using their price match.

I'll hang onto the OEMs in case I find myself living in a place where studded winter tires are warranted.

And now the updates should slow down a bit. Maybe. I still need to source an OEM bumper with fog light cutouts. Anyone out there have one hanging around they no longer want? Figure I'll throw that on for the time being so I can get some extra lights in the bumper to help offset the anemic headlights.

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
Good choice.

I kept my OEMs as well. They still had about 10k of tread on them and I've thrown them on in between tires when I've been indecisive...

Go RockAuto for the bumper and Baja Designs for the lights. I have the clear Squadron Pro Spots and Amber Wide cornering Squadron Sports and it is a fantastic combination. The Sports do not have enough lumens for the driving and spot lenses in my opinion.

I also bought the Morimoto 35w HID lows from retroshop and I'm extremely happy with that upgrade. Zero passing cars flashing me in a year and really good coverage on the road.

https://expeditionportal.com/forum/...jector-hid-upgrade-install-and-review.190643/

Adventurous

Explorer
Anyone have a good source for laser/waterjet and CNC bending of light to medium gauge steel and aluminum?

I'm working on the design for a few brackets I need fabricated. I dont plan on making more than a few sets, primarily for myself unless there's some additional interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94