LA, Denver, Alaska, Inuvik and back - 5 months with a Land Cruiser FZJ80 (Pictures!)

Monty85

Observer
Absolutely amazing photos and trip report. I also have spent past hour looking through pictures and reading comments. I wanna get out there too!!
BTW, when was this Yosemite pictures taken ? I visited towards end of summer and there was no waterfall what so ever.
Thanks for sharing your trip with us :) keep it coming

Frank

Explorer
One I will be following. When are you heading to Alaska? I assume you are heading that direction now?

Oldtymeflyr

This has been a great report. You covered a lot of ground and seemed to make the most of the time you had.

Your photo skills are very good. What tips do you have.

Thanks for taking me on the trip.

Rick

alia176

Explorer
What an awesome trip report! How the heck are you able to recall the memories from each day is amazing!!!

I'm curious about your thoughts on the roof top tent experience and what made you sell it.

BotakBeng

Great trip report!

Im really ashamed with myself for missing so much with all these beautiful places right in my backyard.
You inspired me!

Be safe out there.

WheresGeorgeadv

Great report, I'm still on page 4 but I have a question.

How do you buy a car in the US, register it and get insurance if you don't live here?

I ask because a foreigner can't buy a car in New Jersey because you just can't register it. There's also no way to buy insurance in New Jersey unless you live here.
I know, I hate New Jersey but I'm stuck until my daughter finishes college then I'm moving south.

I know you registered in Nevada but how? what address did you use to register?

Can't stop reading, great photos too.
Thanks

Hranni

Wow that's a great trip report ! and photos awsome !

You really made my morning better in work, nice rig also ! cant wait for next capter

Cheers, Hrannar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior