L322 suspension calibration issue/air spring supply error code

ukengr93

Hi all, need some help with recently purchased 138k mile '06 4.2L L322 suspension. Thx in advance for any ideas/support.
Problem:
Getting C1130-66 air spring air supply suspencion fault on every drive averaging about 15 or so mins into drive.
Vehicle pulls hard right at times and alignment is good. Visibly can see pass. right front sit lower. Vehicle also will not go into Off Road mode & only goes up into Extended with standard led lit & off road flashing. Other than that raises/lowers fine.

What has been done:
Tried height calibration with Foxwell NT510 with Land Rover software. 1st step successfully completed & get confirmation that front & rear valves are open.
Then, get hung up on next step & says could not close front cross link valve. So, cannot completer calibration.
Raised vehicle to extended mode, disconnected battery and took measurements.
RF 20 3/8"
LF 20 7/8"
RR 20 7/8"
LR 20 7/8"
Rebuilt front valve body assembly. Looked real good with no dessicant powder and was clean. Cleaned & changed o-rings regardless.
24 hour later readings:
RF 19 1/2" (drop happened in first couple hours then stayed stable balance of time)
LF 20 7/8"
RR 20 3/4"
LR 21 1/8" (looks like it actually raised with battery disconnected? Any idea as to why?)
Tried calibration again with same result of could not close front cross link valve.

I hate throwing $ at the problem. I know Gap IId is the diagnostic tool of choice but dont want to drop $500 if Foxwell will work. Use it on all my other cars but know the air suspension is a different animal. The Foxwell produces all the live data, has all the service options & seems like it should work if can get past cross link failed to close issue.
The fact that it stops leaking on RF seems to lead me to no leak in air bag coupled with calibration issue pointing to valve body. However, I dont want to throw $300 at new front valve if not necessary.
Next step/ideas greatly appreciated. Steve A.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles