Kodiak Canvas tent 10'x14' like new!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
New these are around $650-750 I believe, and this one is as new- see pics below. Asking $395 + shipping if required. I will throw in the pair of cots as well. We have gone to a full size RV, and no longer need the tent, which was minimally used.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    438 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    396 KB · Views: 173

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
To be honest, I am not sure. It obviously has the twin flaps on front and back, and I am thinking deluxe- but hate to over promise. So assume basic and be either pleased, or possibly ecstatic if deluxe. I wasn't being lazy, but had bilateral total shoulder replacements, so wasn't too keen on setting it completely up, sorry...

gearguywb

Explorer
Quite a bit of price difference between the deluxe and basic.

Might be worth taking a look at family tent camping website and see if you can tell for sure by the pics.

moodywizard

Adventurer
Just to let you know looks like the deluxe since there is a screen on the door. How much would shipping be to 93551?

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Not bad really- I would say 5 minutes with two having done it before. Or 15 min if in chill mode. Seems like nothing compared to the Base Camp Conqueror....

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Yes sir, me thinks so. I have a nice little D-I and trying to decide to stick the lockers in it, or sell them- and the Disco. But I will be there- and you realize rendezvous is the same w/e across 109?
Let me know if you want it so I can post accordingly.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior