SOLD Kodiak 9x8’ Deluxe Tent

sedohr

$300.

Purchased one year ago @ $450. In Very Good to Excellent condition (did not use from 7/17-2/18).
4965c03595ae1875e75b01dd2b9fe53d.jpg

Used to establish base camp if staying in an area for at least 7 days. No rips, holes, tears or pulled seams. I've had this in 30+mph sustained winds and 50+mph gusts with out issue. Completely dry in wet weather.

Selling because I'm getting ready to pick up a roof top tent. Will get smaller tent to establish a base camp.

Includes all factory poles, ropes, stakes, carry bags, and 2 internal hanging storage things. I also have a 1/2 dozen or so 8" lag bolts with washers that I use. Much easier to set with an impact wrench vs. using a mallet. Holds well in high winds.

I am in SW Colorado currently (Durango area) but will be headed to Raymond Iowa (via Denver and Nebraska) to pick up rtt the week of 5/21 and returning to Colorado area after 5/28. I can meet along the way within reasonable distance.

Will also have Yakima Loadwarrior w/extension available after the 28th as well.

193deeb25a008847c1558fdc22088d17.jpg

1cca288baf345b0a95d2c755b6404ac5.jpg
3b29c44facaba327bab0ff17adae61d8.jpg
28caa3027de9b5dc9505975e4ea8d900.jpg
521bd09e597e02458db2c70846b10ba6.jpg

sedohr

This is tempting. I'm in Colorado springs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My plan right now is to camp in the Tarryall area starting this Tuesday, provided the cell coverage is as good as my app says. If I stay there, I’ll be there until Fri afternoon before I make a straight drive to IA. To dang hot out east to do any camping. That’s my plan anyways.

If you’re interested to look at the tent let me know and I can make sure I stay in the area.

ATC1128

Ya for sure!! I'm gonna be camping for a week or so in Utah and this would be perfect and save money on hotels.... atleast that's my justification for wife lol.

sedohr

Ya for sure!! I'm gonna be camping for a week or so in Utah and this would be perfect and save money on hotels.... atleast that's my justification for wife lol.

It’s a nice setup. I had a cot along one wall between the doors and that gave me plenty of room for chair, table, stove and gear.

I just remembered I have this cot too. Used exactly 1 time a month ago:
camp cot

I’ll throw it in on the deal if you want - that’s a $90 cot. It was a pain to setup, not gonna lie, but it’s lightweight and stout once setup. Comfy too.

Once I get the rtt I don’t want to store the tent and or cot in the subie so it’s worth it to know I won’t have to deal with either after the tent’s mounted.

sedohr

Also, I won’t be able to hold it for you if someone else comes along, unless it’s sold. Just sayin’.

ATC1128

It’s a nice setup. I had a cot along one wall between the doors and that gave me plenty of room for chair, table, stove and gear.

I just remembered I have this cot too. Used exactly 1 time a month ago:
camp cot

I’ll throw it in on the deal if you want - that’s a $90 cot. It was a pain to setup, not gonna lie, but it’s lightweight and stout once setup. Comfy too.

Once I get the rtt I don’t want to store the tent and or cot in the subie so it’s worth it to know I won’t have to deal with either after the tent’s mounted.
Sounds good to me. Wife is already on board lol!!!! Just let me know when and where we can make it happen.

sedohr

Sounds good to me. Wife is already on board lol!!!! Just let me know when and where we can make it happen.

Okay, I’ll reply to this thread once I get over that way on Tuesday. Thanks. Did the link to the cot open?

ATC1128

Okay, I’ll reply to this thread once I get over that way on Tuesday. Thanks. Did the link to the cot open?
It did not. But if there's any issues you van pm and I'll give you my number.

sedohr

Ya that's awesome. I'll deffinetly take it. I've spent months at a time on cots so I'm sure that'll be more comfortable then I've ever had.

Made it a day early. My first camp was rain/snowed in. I can PM you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior