KM2's vs ST/Maxx (sorry!)

1stDeuce

Explorer
RememberTheFallen, I can't help but say that I LOVE your truck!! I've long been a fan of that generation crew cab Tacoma. Looks like you have it outfitted well too. And I do like the color. :)
I'm currently building a Jeep Comanche, but if it goes away, the wife is getting a Tacoma exactly like yours!! :)
Chris

Last edited:
RememberTheFallen, I can't help but say that I LOVE your truck!! I've long been a fan of that generation crew cab Tacoma. Looks like you have it outfitted well too. And I do like the color. :)
I'm currently building a Jeep Comanche, but if it goes away, the wife is getting a Tacoma exactly like yours!! :)
Chris

Thank you!

This is my fourth 1st gen Tacoma now. Safe to say I am gonna cry when this one wears out and it is not possible to find clean ones anymore! Only 69k miles on it so hopefully have another 200k or so left in it.

Robert Bills

Explorer
Old thread I know, but aren't the ST Maxx's available in load range C now?

ST/Maxx, load range C, available in these sizes: 31x10.50R15LT, 33x12.50R15LT, 35x12.50R15LT, LT255/75R17

ST/Maxx, load range D, available in these sizes: LT315/70R17, 37x12.50R17LT

All other sizes are load range E only.

Mo4130

Adventurer
I don't know to be honest. For what ever reason cooper does t like to post their weights. Amazon lists a 255 85 16 at 58 lbs. they are usually pretty spot on. I hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mo4130

Adventurer
Did you look at sidewall construction? Maybe they were different? But come to think of it. St maxx only comes in e.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I have had st maxx on my rig and now have bfg both at E load and both same size, the BFG feel lighter that's for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior