Kitchen Configurations:

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
More pics of a King kamper kitchen. S&T 2006 using a Coleman hot water on demand system.

california_06_0034.jpg

california_06_0004.jpg

california_06_0032.jpg

If anyone is interested, we are selling our demo unit at a pretty good discount.

More pictures of the S&T Trip here

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/trails/california_2006/california_06.htm

blupaddler

Conspirator
I got to poke around the Kamper at SnT, that thing is amazing!!! Even the boss liked it. :D
I may look to go that way in the future.

sleeoffroad said:
If anyone is interested, we are selling our demo unit at a pretty good discount.
I would be afraid to know. 1 for the temptation, 2 b/c the price is probably too good to pass up.
:friday:

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
I should learn by now to park next to Christo more often... :)

I have seen it in person on many events, that unit is deluxe and the chicks dig the comfort :bowdown:

mightymike

Adventurer
Has anyone seen this in person yet? From Kelty.
basecamp_bintoboxmerch.jpg

Looks kind of like a soft-sided chuuck box. I've always had good luck with Kelty products in the past. Their www.keltybasecamp.com website had some other car-camping items as well.

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
mightymike said:
Has anyone seen this in person yet? From Kelty.

It's a good product. Typical Kelty quality. It is like a soft-sided chuck box, but it's lighter and more portable which I like.
Kelty005.jpg

Kelty002.jpg

Kelty001.jpg

Last edited:

Bergger

Explorer
I looked at one last week and it was nice but I still prefer a hard sided chuck box. I ended up getting one of these from Sportsmans Warehous.

M40283_Blue.jpg

It's obviously much heavier that the Kelty product but it carries a lot of crap including my stove. Even though it's plastic it seems very durable.

shawkins

Adventurer
Bergger said:
I looked at one last week and it was nice but I still prefer a hard sided chuck box. I ended up getting one of these from Sportsmans Warehous.

M40283_Blue.jpg

It's obviously much heavier that the Kelty product but it carries a lot of crap including my stove. Even though it's plastic it seems very durable.
Ive looked for those numerous times at SW and they never seem to have them! I really want one!

Does anywhere else carry them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94