KISS Remote Camping List

Grump E-Vet

The two legged kind are getting bad in SE Kansas as well. Was traveling through a remote are, stopped in a town of about 500, met a sheriff's deputy and got to talking. He had a row of handcuffs ready, a riot shotgun and a black rifle all in cab of his truck. He said the meth heads have gotten so bad they've had to up their fire power. They even post notices at camping, hunting and fishing areas.

Crazy that it is all the way up in Kansas, but now that I think about it I remember seeing signs in Pigeon Forge, TN 10 years ago at all the local pharmacies saying that they did not stock Oxy. When I asked about them they said that all of them had been getting broken into pretty consistently before they stopped.

Correus

Adventurer
Crazy that it is all the way up in Kansas, but now that I think about it I remember seeing signs in Pigeon Forge, TN 10 years ago at all the local pharmacies saying that they did not stock Oxy. When I asked about them they said that all of them had been getting broken into pretty consistently before they stopped.

It's been that way in pharmacies around her for at least a decade, just getting worse. Southwestern KS is by far worse.

12 years ago, when I was on the City council, we had a meeting with the Chief of Police and the County Sheriff; three meth labs had just been taken down in our town and we are a tiny town of about 1,500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94