Kimberley Karavan 2011 X series - $55,000 - SOLD

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I'm upgrading to a Kimberley S3 Kruiser so I am selling my beloved 2011 X Series Karavan. I put in a link to my photo gallery so you can see all the amazing (sometimes crazy) backcountry places this rig has taken me.

Inside Front View.jpg

Inside rear View.jpg

Chimney Rock.jpg

2013 pig camp.jpg

New ones in the US now have base price of $115K before adding optional features. This is a rare opportunity to get one in great shape for less than half of that.

I'm located in Prescott, Arizona.

Here is the original price quote from 2011 that lists the features that came with it.
1615057850917.png

Additional upgrades that I have installed include:
2000W Xantrex pure sine wave inverter.
XO-Trailer-Jack/Jockey Wheel.
210AH LiFEPO4 lithium battery pack (Custom made in the US - cost $4000).
Toyota 17" alloy wheels that matched my 2004 4Runner (I have an additional matching wheel that is included).
Rear hatch has been replaced with a Fantastic fan.
Two burner stove in the outside kitchen has been replaced with a Cook Partner two burner stove with windscreen.
Upgraded the CARLISLE Hydrastar® 1200 PSI Electric / Hydraulic Actuator to their hardened marine version.

The only thing not currently working is the inside diesel cooktop. I have trouble shot this down to the internal circuit board and I plan to fix this before the sale.
A couple cosmetic areas outside need some love. The front cargo box and front of the karavan body are coated with a Rino like bed liner that needs to repainted.
The decals have faded but I have full set of new decals to freshen it up.

Spare brake pads and wheel bearing oil seals come with it.

My contact info is:
Brad Garland
520-906-2821

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles