Kimberley Kampers USA

Recommended books for Overlanding

The Longest Line on the Map: The United States, the Pan-A...
by Eric Rutkow
From $14.5
Crossing the Congo: Over Land and Water in a Hard Place
by Mike Martin, Chloe Baker, Charlie Hatch-Barnwell
From $32.5
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

TomInOregon

I'm really looking forward to seeing these hit the market used in a couple of years. Do the US models also have Diesel cooktop, heat and hot water?

Catastrofe

I'm really looking forward to seeing these hit the market used in a couple of years. Do the US models also have Diesel cooktop, heat and hot water?
Diesel furnace and hot water are standard. A diesel cooktop is optional, but David advised the induction cooktops are a better choice due to their efficiency (particularly with the robust KK solar setup).

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Morocco Overland: A Route & Planning Guide - Southern Mor...
by Chris Scott
From $24.14
Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Sur...
by Dave Canterbury
From $9.99

Catastrofe

Beautiful campers--but the prices!:oops:
They certainly aren't inexpensive. That being said, I haven't seen another manufacturer that offers the same or even similar product (amenities, layout, or quality) at a lower price point. Certainly no US manufacturer. There may be some other Australian brands at a lower price point, but they don't export.

They certainly aren't inexpensive. That being said, I haven't seen another manufacturer that offers the same or even similar product (amenities, layout, or quality) at a lower price point. Certainly no US manufacturer. There may be some other Australian brands at a lower price point, but they don't export.
They probably get every bit of the MSRP as well--no discounts likely eh? Wouldn't one of the S3 Kruisers look good behind my F250 Tremor though? Maybe I'll sell my house and live in one!