kids sleeping

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
So I am at a loss I have dug and dug but I see no youth sleeping bags that have a pad sleeve built in. Most people do not want to spend $ on kids gear but I am the opposite. I know that the level of my happiness is directly related to their happiness. As an adult I can suck things up better and am tired (pun intended) of being woken up at night because my kids have wandered off their pads. They are 6 and 8 and need smaller bags preferably 40deg but could go to 30deg if it is the only option. they have klymit junior pads just need some bags to match.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I have a Big Agnes kids bag that takes a pad insert. Don't have the pad. not sure of the rating. It is black and red and about 4 years old. Hate the bag because we don't use the pads. PM me an offer if you want to buy it.

Honu

lost on the mainland
our boy has a porcupine I think its called ?

almost growing out of it :) still have a few big agnes I have to sell :) mostly sleep in hammocks these days but my boy uses his big agnes in that to :)

precision powder

Backwoods Explorer
Have you considered using an overquilt instead of a sleeping pad? There are a few companies that make them to order and can add a sleeping pad sleeve to it. The pad is really want does the insulating on the underside of you anyway so a quilt works just as well, easier to get a kid in and out as well.

precision powder

Backwoods Explorer
Have you considered using an overquilt instead of a sleeping pad? There are a few companies that make them to order and can add a sleeping pad sleeve to it. The pad is really want does the insulating on the underside of you anyway so a quilt works just as well, easier to get a kid in and out as well.

here are other options

http://www.nemoequipment.com/product/?p=Tango%20Solo

https://www.backcountry.com/big-agnes-little-red-kids-sleeping-bag-15-degree-synthetic?CMP_SKU=BAG006W&MER=0406&skid=BAG006W-X001-Y001&CMP_ID=PLA_GOc001&mv_pc=r101&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&mr:trackingCode=0F2899AE-9BC4-E511-80F3-005056944E17&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=plaonline&gclid=CImwyYHYodQCFYaPswoduhsB2w&gclsrc=aw.ds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94