Kenda Klever R/T

3 DOGS

Observer
I've wondered about Kenda automotive tires for a while, they are well established in the bicycle tire market if that means anything.

They seem to be a good company and reviews of their other tires are pretty good. I like the pattern on these and that they have a 3 ply sidewall. Hopefully someone here has some real world info

3 DOGS

Observer
I can't believe someone hasn't tried these tires yet. Dang I don't want to be the first.....really hate to risk the money BUT if they turn out to be great tires then I'm a genius......but I know my luck and genius is generally NOT what I am LOL
Oh well I figured I'd ask around here and see what anyone might know about these tires.

dman93

Adventurer
Looks like they have an LT265/75-16 in Load Range C which looks good for Tacoma’s that don’t have lifts or are regeared.

kayadog

Adventurer
Where did you see the 265/75r16? I only see 235/85r16. I'm also interested in this tire. I hope they will be coming out in more sizes. I did see a 33x10.50r17 which I would get for my JK if I didn't have 16" wheels.

bluejeep

just a guy
I can't believe someone hasn't tried these tires yet. Dang I don't want to be the first.....really hate to risk the money BUT if they turn out to be great tires then I'm a genius......but I know my luck and genius is generally NOT what I am LOL
Oh well I figured I'd ask around here and see what anyone might know about these tires.
be sure to post up if you go with these, very interested in the 35 x 10.5 myself

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Wow, about dang time someone released a 35x10.50 using modern technology, if I didn't just buy 33x10.50's I would consider these.

dman93

Adventurer
Where did you see the 265/75r16? I only see 235/85r16. I'm also interested in this tire. I hope they will be coming out in more sizes. I did see a 33x10.50r17 which I would get for my JK if I didn't have 16" wheels.
Sorry, that was for the Klever AT, not RT:

vtsoundman

OverAnalyzer
Looking for long term wear and noise feedback - anyone hit 25k or more miles on these bad boys yet? Wondering how they compare to Duratracs - anyone have higher mileage experience with both? Curious about wet weather, snow, and light to moderate mud performance. (My personal bias is strongly towards the DTs, but I want a different size and damn if they can't hold a balance...between the van, jeep, I'm on my 4th set).

3 DOGS

Observer
Caleb Wallace did a review on here back in December which was pretty good. Unfortunately he didn't say how many miles he put and he left the reader hanging by saying there was now a vibration......what was the vibration from? Bad belt or tire issue? Weight(s) issue? Something completely unrelated to the tires??
If Mr. Wallace is on here or someone can contact him maybe he'd do a follow up answering our questions. Also IDK if it's true but on another site I was told Falken is planning on releasing a couple of their tires in the 35x10.5x17 size. Fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles