Kelly Safari TSR - Looking For Feedback

Caleb Long

Go for the adventure!
I have a set of the kelly Safari TSR on my F-250 power stroke 315/75/R16 load range E. Very pleased with this tire choice after much debating of type and price. Didn't want a mud terrain but that little more than an all-terrain. They are mostly quiet on the road and do well when aired down. When I buy new tires I will put the same ones on. Highly Recommend!!

Applejack

Explorer
image.jpg

I have 4500 miles on the set I'm running my 2016 4Runner TE. I had some reservations about how they would perform in the snow, but my fears were eased when winter finally arrived here in the PNW. This year alone I've had these tires in more snow and icy conditions than I have with any other tires. In short, I'm nothing less than impressed with them so far. I still have some concerns about their sidewalls, they are pretty thin. However I ran Duratracs for years and like 99% of all Duratrac owners, I never had a single problem. I hope the same will be said for these. Time will tell.

mutt550

Observer
Kelly TSR

I love my Kelly TSR's they are by far the best do it all tires I've ever had on a 4x4. I'm running 285/75 x16 on my 2002 Dakota quad cab and have just passed the 60xxx mile mark and yes they still have some tread left. Getting ready to order another set to have on stand by in case the snow picks up but as of now I'm gonna see how many miles I can get out of them. These have seen highway, gravel, black top and everything in between.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
View attachment 327152

I have 4500 miles on the set I'm running my 2016 4Runner TE. I had some reservations about how they would perform in the snow, but my fears were eased when winter finally arrived here in the PNW. This year alone I've had these tires in more snow and icy conditions than I have with any other tires. In short, I'm nothing less than impressed with them so far. I still have some concerns about their sidewalls, they are pretty thin. However I ran Duratracs for years and like 99% of all Duratrac owners, I never had a single problem. I hope the same will be said for these. Time will tell.
What is the price difference? Duratracs are pricey tires, at least in the sizes I'm looking at (265/70/17 and 285/70/17) even more expensive than BFG AT KO2s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles