Kelly Kettle bags- custom made.

RHINO

Expedition Leader
i have been practicing with steam forming leather, would make an awesome bag, you just gave me a first project.

Linus Tremaine

Adventurer
Ready to take orders

Sorry again for the delay in this. I think its finally time to see how many of you want to get a kelly kettle bag. Mine has been done for a while, but they cant get out of their driveway right now so its just waiting to be shipped. These bags fit the LARGE kettle.

There will be four ways you can order your bag:

Plain ones will be 70 dollars. They will have steel rivets and a draw string at the top.
Plain ones with your first or last name tooled into the base will be 80 dollars.
Tooled ones with the makers choice on design will be 110. Imagine a design that would be on a saddle.

Lastly, custom designs to your specification are available on an individual basis. These will be quoted depending on your desires.

If anyone wants a custom design, you will have to wait until the other orders are filled.

Shipping will be extra. I guess at this point we just want to get a list of who might want what. If you want a custom one, let me know and I will make a list of those as well.

Linus

Last edited:

Linus Tremaine

Adventurer
this one

This one is custom and you would have to work it out with the maker. I can PM her contact info if you are interested in getting a price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles