Keeping your bottles safe

fg4oz

Adventurer
Here’s a little solution we made keeping our drinks safe from breaking.
33f540f03206e0bc5188d140f693e167.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mezmochill

Is outside
Yea looks very nice but could double or triple the amount ofbooze if you get rid of foam and just wrap a wash cloth around each bottle.

Nice job though.(y)

cheif carlos

I usually wrap them in an old towel, fit about 6 wines to a towel and haven't had an issue with spirits...yet. Cans get the carton and wrap with duct tape to make tight.

yabanja

Explorer
Hmm.... I just transfer the liquor to plastic containers and ditch the glass. Don't tell anyone, but we often take a box of wine as well! This cabinet is lovely though!

Allan

Buckstopper

Adventurer
We've been known to stop at a winery (or several) in our travels and occasionally buy a bottle (or several) to go. We have also been known to camp at wineries but that's another post. We unfortunately had some spoil from the heat of our big storage box behind the cab so I found a wine shipping container and then added a bit more insulation to keep the wine at a relatively stable temp. I also found a two hole container for short trips. I can also fill a few of the holes with ice if its really hot. It has worked very well although sometimes a few of the bottles still somehow disappear before we get home from our trip...IMG_0076.jpg

Cheers
Buckstopper

fg4oz

Adventurer
Yes well seems I’m not as big a drinker as a few of you It was just a bit of fun and yes you can carry more bottles in other boxes but this was an existing box the previous owner had as a lockable safe he mounted to the side of the truck and I just converted it to hold 5 wine bottles, a bourbon bottle, drinking cups and wine opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marko1960

"Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water." - W. C. Fields

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier