Karpaten niva tour 2013. Part I

gorillamel

Dirty Blonde
Thanks for sharing. The trip looks like a lot of fun. What distance was covered each day and in total for the whole trip? Beautiful country.

NHenson

Observer
Thanks for posting. The scenery is beautiful and it looks like you had fun. I also liked the variety of areas visited.

762X39

Explorer
Thanks for posting pictures of your trip. The scenery is awesome and I so miss my Niva looking at them.Where is Tisza Lajos buried? I remember visiting Szeged when I was 14 and we traveled from one end of Hungary to the other (the train service was great):coffee:

Last edited:

Romi

Thanks the answers!:)
Its not all pictures from first grouo. Later wiil truy send other from this group.
The distanse was 1 000 km., half was only off-road. Per day we cross near 70-80 km. We hawe luck, because one mounts no rain, and all dificul parts was druy. If will be rayny, we can be doit only half of distance.
I dont now wear buried Tisza Layos. Its the place wear start Tisa river.

truper

Romi, privet iz Horvatie, ja davno proezhal cherez Karpate, bi udivlen krasotoi, no eta chto ti pokazal, vot eta to chto nado
. U nas v Splite est off road klub, skazi, eta ti kazhdi god organizuesh? Eta prekrasno, hot i nemnogo tjazelo mne kazetsya! Kogda opyat budet takoe sobitye?

Vseho lucheho.

Ivo

truper

I wrote this to Romi in russian but it was not polite to other readers, so I want to translate, I said to Romi that this was something extraordinary. I am from Croatia, driving Trooper, and I ask Romi when he will organise this event again....It is a bit farraway from Adriatic sea, but it is very exciting ....I have a new problem now, thinking about this and how to come there :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles